As summer approaches and temperatures soar, grills across the country heat up with anticipation! All your classic favorites are sure to make an appearance at gatherings, including steaks, burgers, and more. But this summer, don’t forget to leave room for a special, unexpected guest at your cookout: watermelon! Yes, you read that right – watermelon that sizzles on the grill and brings the perfect touch of sweetness to a savory summer steak. Get ready to add “Sizzling Summer Steak & Watermelon Rocks the Grill” to your summer party’s menu – it’s sure to become a new family favorite!
1. The Hot New Combination for Summer Grilling: “Sizzling Summer Steak” and Watermelon
Forget the traditional burgers and hotdogs! This summer, try the new sizzling steak and watermelon combination. Enjoy the flavors of a delicious steak while cooling off with sweet, juicy watermelon.
- Start by marinating your steak with fresh herbs, spices, and garlic. This will give you that big flavor you need for a great summer meal.
- Grill the steak to perfection and serve with a side of watermelon. Slice the juicy melon for a truly summery meal.
Enjoy a unique and flavorful grilling experience with this summery steak and watermelon combination. The contrasting tastes and textures blend together to create a winning combination that both adults and children will love.
2. Beefy Deliciousness: The Steak that Cooks Up Fast
Take a bite out of succulent steak that cooks up fast. Oh, the beefy deliciousness! No need to overcook when it comes to steak, even just leaving it in the pan for 5 minutes with a touch of salt is enough to create a marvel of medium-rare perfection. All you need are the right cooking techniques and ingredients, and dinner is served.
The steak recipe list is lengthy, but here’s a quick rundown of favourite classics:
- Pan-sear steak with garlic, butter, and rosemary
- Go south of the border with a Mexican chili-lime steak
- Give steak an Asian twist with a sesame and soy glaze
- Spice things up with a jalapeño-BBQ version
Deliciously beefy and cooked up fast, this succulent steak is a dinner winner; no matter the recipe. Slice it up and dig in. Enjoy every bite!
3. Sweet and Juicy: All About Succulent Watermelon
There’s nothing quite like biting into a juicy, freshly picked watermelon. Red in colour and sweetly fragrant, the watermelon is a delicious and nutritious summer treat. Regarded as a super-fruit, it’s packed with minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients, and is a light, yet incredibly satisfying snack.
In terms of its nutritional value, the watermelon provides ample amounts of:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
It is also a low calorie food, containing 8 ounces of just 48 calories. Furthermore, it is a great source of water and electrolytes due to its higher concentration of fruit sugars. The watermelon also has some impressive antioxidant qualities, making it a standout superfruit that’s sure to tantalise your taste buds.
4. Putting it Together: Grilling Tips to Create the Perfect Meal
When it comes to grilling the perfect meal, having the right tips and techniques is essential. Armed with a few simple tricks, you can create restaurant-quality meals right in your own backyard. Try out these grilling tips to make your next feast amazing.
- Start as Soon as Possible: It’s best to start prepping your food as soon as possible. Make sure to get your marinades and rubs ready ahead of time, and cut up your meats so that the cooking is easier and much faster.
- Always Consider the Weather: While it’s always fun to fire up the grill, weather can really impede the cooking process. Make sure to keep an eye on the forecast, and never try to grill food in a thunderstorm.
- Create a Proper Fire: The fire should always be your priority when grilling, so you must make sure it is properly lit long before it’s time to start cooking. Try to build your fire with a thick bed of coals and wait ten or fifteen minutes before you start cooking.
Grilling is all about technique, so don’t be afraid to experiment as you’re cooking. Some of the best cooks have created an amazing meal simply by adjusting their methods as they go along. With a little bit of practice and some patience, you can quickly perfect the art of grilling. Your friends and family will be in awe of your delicious meals.
5. Sauces and Marinades: Making your Steak Even More Tempting
Your next steak night can truly be something special if you add the right sauce or marinade for the occasion. This could be anything from a creamy béarnaise to a Spicy Chimichurri. All of these sauces bring something unique and delicious to your dish.
We’ve collected some of the best sauces and marinades to make your steak even more tempting:
- Barbecue Sauce – Sweet, smoky and full of flavor, this sauce is a classic pairing for steak.
- Tarragon Mustard – Create the perfect steak marinade with the flavors of dijon mustard, tarragon and garlic.
- Hoisin – A spicy Chinese condiment that is perfect when drizzled over steak.
- Béarnaise sauce – Creamy and delicious, this is one of the most popular sauces for steak.
- Chimichurri – Add some spice to your steak with this tangy, garlicky and creamy sauce.
Indulge in a steak dinner like no other and combine the perfect sauce or marinade with your steak to make it even more delicious.
6. Topping it Off: Extra Zing with Tropical Salsa
Ready to add some extra zing to your dinner? Tropical Salsa is the perfect way to do it! This vibrant concoction of fresh ingredients showcases the juicy sweetness of mango with the mild heat of peppers. Dazzle your dinner guests with a truly colorful and flavorful topper!
To make delicious Tropical Salsa, gather the following ingredients and get chopping:
- Two ripe mangos
- One jalapeno pepper
- One red bell pepper
- Half a red onion
- Half a lime
- One tablespoon fresh cilantro
- One tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Ten cherry tomatoes
Once you’ve prepped all the ingredients, dice the mango, peppers and onion and toss into a large bowl. Squeeze the lime and mix in the cilantro and mint. Finally, add the cherry tomatoes. Give the whole bowl a stir and let it sit for about 15 minutes for all the flavors to mingle and intensify. Enjoy as a topper for tacos, a topping for grilled meat or as dip for crunchy tortilla chips.
7. “Sizzling Summer Steak” and Watermelon: A Match Made in Heaven
The Heart of Summer Time Is All About the Grill. Summer is the perfect season to enjoy your favorite grilled food. What could be more refreshing on a hot summer day than a sizzling steak paired with a juicy watermelon? The combination of sizzling steak and watermelon make it one of the best summer-time treats!
- The bright red juice of a ripe watermelon is the perfect compliment to a medium rare steak.
- The sweet and salty flavors balance each other and make a delicious pairing that is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
- The best part is that you can grill the steak outdoors while enjoying the summer sunshine.
- This juicy combo is perfect for cookouts, backyard BBQs, or as an easy weeknight dinner.
Robust flavors, succulent textures, and fresh summer ingredients, this combination is a must-try for anyone who loves to entertain in the summertime.
8. Fire Up the Grill! Easy and Delicious Recipes to Try
Grilling season is here! Summer is the perfect time of year to fire up the grill and make some delicious meals. It’s always a good idea to have a few go-to recipes ready for outdoor grilling. Here are some simple-yet-tasty recipes to try:
- Grilled steak: A classic favorite that never gets old. Marinate for a few hours beforehand with spices, oil, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mesquite-grilled burgers: Amp up typical hamburger patties with a mesquite marinade.
- Grilled corn with herb butter: Who doesn’t love grilled corn? This recipe revamps classic grilled corn with a herbed butter dip.
- Barbecue chicken: Always a crowd-pleaser. Try marinating chicken in a barbecue sauce overnight.
- Grilled vegetable skewers: A light, healthy and delicious option. Great to serve alongside other grilled entrées or even as a meal all on their own.
If you plan ahead and prepare most of your ingredients in advance, grilling can be a fun and stress-free activity. Plus, you get to enjoy yummy food with your loved ones. So grab your griddle and get ready for a culinary adventure in the great outdoors!
9. A Show-Stopping Meal: Presentation Ideas to Impress
A show-stopping meal needs to look impressive, but for a truly jaw-dropping presentation, you can take it one step further. Here are some ideas to help make an unforgettable impression:
- Tiered Serving Platter. Presenting your main meal as a tiered platter allows you to combine different flavours and colours. What’s more, it looks great!
- Herb and Flower Garnishes. Finished off dishes with pops of colour, such as freshly chopped chives, rose petals or lavender, to make your meal truly stand out.
- Maximise the Space. Put foods that look similar together, like burrata around roasted tomatoes. This will help to create an interesting texture and layout.
By paying attention to details you can easily elevate your meal presentation. You could add fresh figs and a glaze to cheese boards or sprinkle edible flowers over your mini desserts. There are countless exciting possibilities to creating a show-stopping meal that will leave your guests impressed!
10. The Best Way to End Summer: “Sizzling Summer Steak” and Watermelon Rocks the Grill!
As the days become shorter and the sun sets a little earlier, summer is slowly waving goodbye. But before the curtains close on this sunny season, why not savor the remaining warm days with one last summer get-together?
Gather your friends and loved ones for a BBQ fiesta fit for the occasion. Sizzling Summer Steak will be the star of the show, with mouthwatering flavors that will leave your guests wanting more. A seasonal side-dish of Watermelon Rocks the Grill will also fire up the festivities! Here’s how to create these:
- Take two skewers and place them two-thirds into the watermelon.
- Slice blocks of cheese, bell peppers, cucumbers, and zucchini into one-inch cubes.
- Thread some of the blocks onto the skewers and place them on a pre-heated grill.
- Grill on each side until the veggies and cheese start to brown.
- Remove the kebabs and enjoy your Watermelon Rocks the Grill!
Make sure to also add some hotdogs, burgers, and chicken to your grill—because the more the merrier! And when the meat and veggies reach the perfect char, you can send off summer with a sizzle.
For the grand finale, spread an array of summer fruits and desserts in the center of the table, and revel in the last night of summer. Summer is the perfect time to freshen up your cooking game with an unexpected and refreshing twist! Watermelon steak is the perfect way to stay cool by the grill and tantalize taste buds with flavor. So heat up your grill, grab some watermelon, and get ready for a unique and delicious summer feast!
Hi, my name is Luke Mitchell and I am a travel blogger based in Brisbane, Australia. I am the owner and creator of Arfra.org, the best blog about everything related to traveling in Australia. I have always had a passion for exploring new places and cultures and I decided to turn that passion into a career. I started Arfra.org to share my experiences and help others plan their own adventures in Australia.
I have traveled extensively throughout Australia and have a wealth of knowledge and tips to share. From the rugged outback to the beautiful beaches, I have been there and done that. I am also always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in the travel industry, so my readers can always expect to find the latest information on everything from hotels and resorts to tours and activities.
In my blog, I cover a wide range of topics including budget travel, luxury travel, family travel, and solo travel. I also share information on the best places to eat, drink, and shop, as well as the best outdoor activities and attractions.
When I am not traveling, you can find me in Brisbane where I call home. I love the city’s laid-back atmosphere and the great food and coffee scene. I also enjoy spending time with my friends and family, and taking my dog for long walks along the river.