The gluten-free revolution that has had the food industry in its grips for some time now has made its way to one of the world’s most popular pizza restaurants: Domino’s! Now, food lovers with dietary restrictions can order delicious, gluten-free pizza without having to worry about being left out of the party. But what do you need to know about Domino’s gluten-free options? Read on to find out the specifics and how your taste buds can still enjoy the maximum amount of flavor with minimal gluten!
1. Introduction to Gluten-Free at Domino’s
Domino’s is officially on the gluten-free scene! We understand the demands of dietary restrictions, and we are now offering customers the ability to customize their orders for a gluten-free meal. Best of all, our delicious gluten-free pizza crust is made without any wheat, barley, or rye, meaning it’s just as tasty as regular pizza crust.
If you’re wanting to give gluten-free a try, here’s everything you need to know:
- Our gluten-free pizza crust is made from a special blend of rice flour and brown rice flour. This blend is specially designed to deliver an indulgent, signature pizza crust that everyone can enjoy.
- Our pizza is prepared in a shared kitchen, meaning that there is a potential for cross-contamination of the pizza with the gluten-containing ingredients. Prepared in the same kitchen, customers must be aware of this risk.
- Gluten-free orders are not recommended for customers with celiac disease. Customers with celiac should continue to monitor their own diets.
2. What is Gluten?
Gluten is a group of proteins found in certain grains like wheat, rye, and barley. It’s found in foods like bread, pasta, breakfast cereals, and crackers. It’s also commonly used as a thickening and flavor enhancer in soups, sauces, and processed meats. Although it’s often viewed as an unhealthy ingredient, gluten is actually an important part of a healthy balanced diet.
Gluten-free diets have become increasingly popular in recent years, with many people claiming to be sensitive to it. A gluten-free diet has been medically recommended for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can cause damage to the small intestine if a person consumes gluten.
Non-celiac gluten sensitivity is also a possibility, but it’s something that needs to be diagnosed by a medical professional. The effects of gluten-sensitivity can include inflammation, fatigue, headaches, and digestive issues.
For people who are considering a gluten-free diet, there are plenty of delicious alternative options available, such as:
These foods still provide many of the vital nutrients and fibers found in gluten-containing grains, so they can be a great way to keep a healthy diet while avoiding gluten.
3. What Does Gluten-Free Mean?
Gluten-free has become increasingly popular, but what does it really mean? Here is what you should know:
- Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye, and is what gives bread dough its elasticity. Cross-contamination can occur when food is wheat and gluten-based and comes into contact with gluten-free ingredients.
- For those with a gluten sensitivity, going gluten-free is essential to maintain their quality of life. Gluten-free diets exclude all food items containing gluten, preventing the body from digesting it. This helps to reduce the uncomfortable and sometimes dangerous symptoms associated with those with gluten sensitivities.
Gluten-free diets are becoming increasingly popular as more people are being diagnosed with gluten sensitivities, or choose to follow a gluten-free lifestyle. While going gluten-free can be difficult, it can help improve health and create a fulfilling lifestyle with delicious gluten-free options.
4. Domino’s Gluten-Free Menu Items
Going gluten free can be a challenge for pizza lovers. Fortunately, Domino’s offers a selection of items that make it possible for pizza lovers to satisfy their cravings without sacrificing gluten-free standards.
Here are some of Domino’s favorite gluten-free menu items:
- Cheesy Bread
- Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza
- Pacific Veggie Pizza
- Italian Sausage Marinara
- ExtravaganZZa Feast Pizza
Whether you want something savory and classic or creative and bold, you can trust Domino’s to provide high-quality flavoring and crunch without the gluten. All gluten-free items are baked in specifically designated areas of Domino’s kitchens, and they’re made with the same unbeatable passion for pizza as any of their other menu items. In addition to being gluten-free, many of Domino’s menu items are also dairy free and vegetarian, making it easy for health-conscious customers to find an option that works for them.
5. Benefits of Gluten-Free Pizza
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to traditional pizza, gluten free pizza may be the thing for you. Gluten free pizza is a great alternative for those who cannot digest gluten or have an allergy to it. Here are some benefits of replacing your traditional pizzas with this delicious gluten-free alternative:
- Improved Digestive Health: Gluten free pizza is designed to be easier to digest, so it’s a great choice for those with digestive issues. The lack of gluten helps to reduce digestive symptoms such as bloating and stomach discomfort.
- Nutritional Values: Gluten free pizza is made using gluten-free flour, so it generally packs more nutritional value than traditional pizza. It usually contains more fiber, vitamins, minerals and protein than regular pizza.
If you’re looking for a healthier and tastier option for pizza nights, why not give gluten free pizza a try? Gluten free pizza has the same great taste and texture as regular pizza, but with the added health benefits. Start switching to gluten free pizza today and reap the benefits of this delicious and healthy alternative.
6. What about Cross-Contamination?
Cross-contamination is an important factor when it comes to food safety and storage. Proper food storage procedures should always be kept in mind to prevent cross-contamination. Here’s what you need to know to keep food safe and healthy.
- Keep cooked and raw food separate: Keep cooked items away from raw items. This means storing them on separate shelves in the refrigerator and washing hands and surfaces before moving to different tasks.
- Use separate utensils: Have a set of utensils devoted to raw ingredients, as well as another set for cooked foods. This will keep potential contaminants from raw items from getting into cooked items.
- Clean regularly: Regularly clean surfaces and surfaces after preparing food, as well as dishes and cutting boards. The more regularly you can clean and disinfect, the better.
Cross-contamination can easily be avoided, and it is always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to food safety. Keeping these tips in mind can help ensure that you will be able to enjoy your meals without worry.
7. Payment Options for Gluten-Free
Going gluten-free can sometimes feel like a costly endeavor. But fear not—there are plenty of options for paying for gluten-free products that are cheaper than you think! Here are some of the best payment options for those shopping for gluten-free:
- Bulk purchasing: Bulk purchasing of gluten-free ingredients and products can save you a lot of money. Buy from a trusted gluten-free supplier or at a local farmers market for the best deals.
- Coupons and discounts: Gluten-free businesses often offer discounts and coupons to their customers, either through newsletters or discounts found in stores. Keep an eye out for these deals to save on your purchases.
- Shop around: Many big-box stores sell gluten-free items and they often come with good deals. Shop around to see which store is offering the best prices, and don’t forget to look into ways to maximize your savings.
- Choose generic brands: Generic brands of gluten-free products can sometimes be cheaper than their branded counterparts. Compare ingredients and decide if generic might be the way to go.
Of course, you don’t have to break the bank to go gluten-free. There are plenty of ways to save both money and time when shopping for gluten-free products. If you have any questions about finding the best price for your gluten-free purchases, always ask your local gluten-free expert.
8. Gluten-Free Pizza Delivery
Gluten-Free Pizza Heaven
If you’re avoiding gluten in your diet, don’t worry––you can still enjoy delicious pizzas for delivery anytime. Many pizza places now offer amazing gluten-free alternatives so you don’t need to give up your favorite ‘za cravings! Here’s some tips for ordering gluten-free pizzas:
- Check what gluten-free ingredients the pizza shop has
- Read the descriptions carefully for toppings and sauce!
- Ensure that the restaurant is using separate utensils and cutting boards
You can also make your own gluten-free pizzas at home. You can make your own toppings, sauces and crusts, ensuring that you’re avoiding gluten altogether. There are lots of unique recipes out there to fit every diet and dietary restriction. Once your pizzas are cooked to perfection, you can have the pleasure of enjoying it without any guilt!
9. Allergen Warnings
When making food, restaurants and cafes must take into account the potential allergens that can be present in their ingredients. While some allergens are impossible to avoid, there are measures that can be taken to minimize their negative effects. Here are some tips to help get you started:
- Include on your menus and website.
- Keep records of all possible allergens in all your ingredients.
- Label all food with .
- Provide detailed information to customers about allergens in the food.
- Regularly check ingredients for changes in their potential allergens.
To protect your customers and your business, it is important to make sure your customers know the possible allergens in your food. Educating customers on the potential risks and taking the necessary steps to minimize those risks is essential to healthy eating.
10. Adopting a Gluten-Free Lifestyle
Switching to a gluten-free lifestyle is a choice that is becoming increasingly popular among people with celiac disease, allergies, and food sensitivities. Here are 10 steps you can take to get started on a successful gluten-free lifestyle:
- Find a nutrition professional to help you transition.
- Make sure to stock your pantry with gluten-free items.
- Learn more about food labels and how to read them.
- Understand where gluten hides in unexpected places.
- Incorporate more gluten-free grains into your diet.
- Experiment with new ingredients and recipes.
- Identify restaurants that offer gluten-free menus.
- Give yourself some time to get used to the new diet.
- Know when not to trust the “gluten-free” label.
- Find a support system to help you.
Once you’ve made the choice to follow this diet and lifestyle, it’s important to remain consistent with your commitment. Despite the restrictions, there are still plenty of delicious gluten-free dishes you can enjoy on this journey.
So, if you’re feeling a hankering for a gluten-free pizza, you can now turn to the world’s largest pizza delivery provider with confidence: Domino’s! There you can enjoy the same unbeatable pizza flavors you’ve always craved, free from any of the worries of wheat-based ingredients. So stop stressing and start indulging – go ahead and treat yourself to a gluten-free Domino’s pizza tonight!
Hi, my name is Luke Mitchell and I am a travel blogger based in Brisbane, Australia. I am the owner and creator of Arfra.org, the best blog about everything related to traveling in Australia. I have always had a passion for exploring new places and cultures and I decided to turn that passion into a career. I started Arfra.org to share my experiences and help others plan their own adventures in Australia.
I have traveled extensively throughout Australia and have a wealth of knowledge and tips to share. From the rugged outback to the beautiful beaches, I have been there and done that. I am also always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in the travel industry, so my readers can always expect to find the latest information on everything from hotels and resorts to tours and activities.
In my blog, I cover a wide range of topics including budget travel, luxury travel, family travel, and solo travel. I also share information on the best places to eat, drink, and shop, as well as the best outdoor activities and attractions.
When I am not traveling, you can find me in Brisbane where I call home. I love the city’s laid-back atmosphere and the great food and coffee scene. I also enjoy spending time with my friends and family, and taking my dog for long walks along the river.