Who doesn’t love pizza? The greasy topping, the gooey cheese, the infinitely customizable options… For some, it’s pure heaven. But for the health conscious amongst us, the drive for Domino’s can be a guilty pleasure — that is, until now. Because with the new “Crave Domino’s With a Clear Conscience!” side of the menu, you can indulge without ever feeling bad.
1. Satisfy Your Cravings with Delicious Domino’s – and a Clear Conscience!
Understanding the importance of leading an environmentally-sustainable lifestyle has become more and more critical in this day and age, and at Domino’s we are doing our best to be part of the movement. We have made considerable changes to our menu to ensure that everyone can have a delicious meal while still staying conscious of their carbon footprint.
Here are some noteworthy changes we are offering to help you satisfy your cravings with a clear conscience:
- Sustainable Packaging: We strive to use packaging that is made from sustainable materials, and where possible, recyclable or compostable.
- Focus on Plant-Based Proteins: We are introducing more and more menu items featuring vegan and vegetarian alternatives, which are not only better for the planet but frequently just as delicious.
- Reducing Food Waste: We have implemented measures throughout our supply chain to make sure our ingredients are used efficiently and none of our food goes to waste.
So why not join us in our commitment to creating a bright and green future? Come get your meal with us and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with delicious food and sustainability!
2. Enjoy Guilt-Free, Sustainable Created Pizzas
Are you looking for a guilt-free, delicious dinner? Look no further than the sustainable created pizzas at Pizzeria Zanno! Made with fresh, locally-sourced and healthy ingredients, our pizzas will leave you wanting more. Our pizzas come with delicious toppings, such as:
- Organic vegetables – harvested from local farms, our organic vegetables are always fresh and delicious.
- Organic cheeses – skip the processed cheese, and enjoy the creamy goodness of organic cheese on your pizza.
- Lean proteins – add texture and flavor to your dinner with our lean proteins, such as chicken or turkey.
- Sustainable Crust – made with organic flour and other non-GMO ingredients, our crust is wholesome and delicious.
So, if you’re looking for a guilt-free dinner that’s also delicious, come visit us at Pizzeria Zanno. Our sustainable created pizzas are sure to satisfy your cravings for flavor and healthfulness – all in one delicious meal.
3. An Ethical Meal That’s Truly Delicious
Eating ethically isn’t just a “feel-good” option – it can also be delicious! With a few changes to your favorite recipes, you can make mouth-watering meals that are kind to the earth and your body. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Try swapping out beef for a sustainable fish or a plant-based protein like lentils or quinoa. You’ll get a protein-packed meal that won’t cause damage to the environment.
- Elevate your dish with fresh, seasonal produce. If you’ve never cooked with seasonal veggies, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the variety they add to your meal. Not to mention the fact that they’ve been grown in the most sustainable way possible.
- Make it a side dish kind of night – look to ethical sources such as fair-trade or organic grains, nuts, and veggies for your sides. Your guests will be so impressed with your ethical eats!
- Top it off with an ethically produced condiment. Try organic ketchup or salsa, or plant-based hummus and guacamole.
- Putting it all together, you have a tasty ethical meal that will make you feel good about the food you eat and itsimpact on the world.
And voila – you’ve created an ethical meal that’s as delicious as it is environmentally friendly!
4. Domino’s New Sustainable Mission
For years, Domino’s Pizza has become an integral part of the world’s food culture. But now, the company is taking steps to make its operations more sustainable. Domino’s recently adopted a mission to become a “force for good” by reducing its environmental impact and investing in its surrounding communities.
The company pledged to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions, become carbon neutral by 2025, and reduce emissions from food delivery. Domino’s also committed to a variety of other sustainability initiatives, such as:
- Replacing Styrofoam packaging with 100% recyclable packaging by 2025 on a global scale
- Introducing more renewable energy sources within company restaurants
- Supporting communities through partnerships and giving back initiatives
Domino’s mission to become more sustainable comes at the right time. With the ever-growing need for businesses to become more conscious of their environmental impacts, the company is taking necessary steps to ensure its operations are more sustainable and have a positive effect on the world.
5. The Awesome Benefits of Sustainable Pizza
Eating sustainable pizza is more than a way to fill the stomachs of hungry individuals. It may also provide numerous benefits when done right, including the following:
- Environmentally Friendly: Sustainable pizza is lighter on the planet, as it helps reduce carbon emissions, carbon footprints, and general waste.
- Organic Ingredients: Sustainable pizza is made with organic ingredients and locally-sourced produce for superior quality and taste.
- Ethically Certified: Sustainable pizza means being good to the planet and its people. The use of fair trade and sustainable ingredients brought to you by ethically-certified vendors allows the possibilities of mindful consumption.
Organic Quality: Sustainable pizza is made with organic ingredients, which translates to superior quality and taste. Organic ingredients free from GMOs and preservatives guarantee a flavor explosion that you won’t find in any non-sustainable option.
6. Why Sustainably-Sourced Ingredients Matter
For years, the concept of food sustainability has been given greater emphasis, with consumers, supermarkets and governments all taking a greater role in how food is produced, stored and consumed. Not only does this help to streamline environmental impact, but it can also produce greater flavour and, in most cases, improved safety and nutrition. To best understand why sustainable ingredients are so important, it’s worth delving into the detail.
- Food Waste: As mass-production has become the norm for the food industry, food waste has risen dramatically. Waste runs into the tens of millions of tonnes each year, whether that’s too much being produced or going off before it’s even eaten. Responsibly sourcing ingredients helps to cut down on waste significantly.
- Energy Consumption: Transporting foods across the world takes an unfathomable amount of energy and resource each year. Responsibly sourcing ingredients cuts down the transportation distance, reducing energy consumption and cost of production.
- Nutritional Value: Unsustainable farming can strip land of its natural minerals, leading to decreased nutrient value in soil and ultimately the food that’s produced from it. Sustainable sourcing helps to replenish crop and soil health, ensuring better-tasting food and more nutritious produce.
Sustainability is becoming a core problem for consumers, governments and producers around the world. Sustainable sourcing is just one way of reducing negative environmental impacts, providing safe and nutritious food for those who need it most and ensuring that resources are used in a way that’s beneficial for everyone.
7. The Traceability Journey of Domino’s Sustainable Ingredients
We’ve all heard of Domino’s fresh, delicious pizzas. But have you ever thought about the journey that its ingredients take to end up on your plate?
At Domino’s, traceability is of utmost importance when it comes to providing sustainable food. The pizza chain has put in place a full traceability process for its ingredients. With the help of technology and digital systems, Domino’s is able to maintain complete control over the origins, production and supply of its ingredients. Here is a step-by-step breakdown of the journey each ingredient takes:
- Finding Ethical Farmers: Domino’s only works with trusted farmers, who use sustainable farming practices and ethical labor wages
- Checking Quality: Before an ingredient is accepted at Domino’s, a quality inspector checks its conditions to ensure it meets the company’s high standards
- Making TheDelivery: Once approved, the ingredient is securely shipped to Domino’s kitchens via trusted suppliers
- Storing On-site: The ingredients go into storage before being cooked to perfection in the kitchen and served fresh to customers
Domino’s sustainable ingredients are all an integral part of the delicious pizzas served at the pizza outlet. Its traceability journey ensures that customers can enjoy the highest quality of food with great peace of mind.
8. Greener Practices from Farm-to-Table
Farm-to-table is a growing movement in the food industry that puts emphasis on sustainability and supporting local producers. To be completely green, however, requires more than just tracing a product’s journey from the farm to the plate. Here are some specific practices that can help make the farm-to-table process more sustainable.
Choose Locally-Produced Products
Organic, locally-produced food is usually the greenest option since it has a smaller carbon footprint compared to food that’s been sourced from across the country or around the world. Local farmers market can also provide an additional way for you to be sure that the food has come from responsible producers. You can even look for farms that practice chemical-free or organic farming and select products from those farms.
REDUCE FOOD WASTE
It’s not enough to just buy local products, you also need to be mindful about reducing food waste. Planning meals, buying only what you need, regularly collecting leftovers and composting can all help limit the amount of wasted food. Additionally, finding creative ways to use every possible part of a piece of produce can also contribute to this goal.
- For example, you can use the stalks and leaves of vegetables in salads, soups, and other dishes.
- You can also make full use of herbs by using not just the leaves but also the flowers, seeds, and stems.
9. How Consumers of All Stripes are Supporting Sustainable Eating
Sustainable eating is an increasingly popular movement that appeals to individuals and industries for a number of reasons. Consumers of all kinds, from vegan food bloggers to the average family cooking dinner, are jumping on the sustainability bandwagon.
- Vegan Food Bloggers – As vegan food bloggers, documented health benefits of consuming plant-based foods have helped this group of people become passionate about sustainable eating. They regularly post creative vegan recipes and share tips to reduce food waste.
- Family Home Cooks – People who enjoy cooking meals at home are learning clever ways to make food preparation more affordable and eco-friendly. This can include shopping for seasonal locally grown produce and implementing strategies to reduce food waste.
- Health-Conscious People – There is an increasing awareness that opting for organic, pesticide-free produce, meat, and dairy products can have massive health benefits over time. People are choosing to source their food locally in order to reduce their carbon footprint.
Food companies too, of all sizes, have been getting in on the sustainability trend. By using packaging made from sustainable materials, sourcing fresh, local ingredients, and reducing their overall plastic footprint, the food industry is propelling the sustainability movement forward.
10. Join Domino’s Sustainable Revolution – and Make Every Meal Count!
At Domino’s, we are passionate about making every meal count. Our commitment to sustainability is one of the driving forces behind our mission to provide customers with great-tasting, high-quality food. To this end, we are proud to announce our Sustainable Revolution.
As part of our Sustainable Revolution, we are taking steps to reduce our environmental impact, treat animals more humanely, and ensure sustainable sourcing of our ingredients. We are:
- Implementing package-free delivery, eliminating plastic waste generated by our business
- Partnering with suppliers that follow ethical slaughter practices
- Sourcing locally and responsibly grown ingredients for our pizzas, salads, wings, and more
We invite you to join us in making every meal count! Join our Sustainable Revolution to make a difference – for your health, for the planet, and for animals.
Do you have an insatiable craving for some delectable Domino’s? Feed your cravings with a clear conscience, knowing that you’ve made a choice that’s entirely ethical and earth-friendly!
Hi, my name is Luke Mitchell and I am a travel blogger based in Brisbane, Australia. I am the owner and creator of Arfra.org, the best blog about everything related to traveling in Australia. I have always had a passion for exploring new places and cultures and I decided to turn that passion into a career. I started Arfra.org to share my experiences and help others plan their own adventures in Australia.
I have traveled extensively throughout Australia and have a wealth of knowledge and tips to share. From the rugged outback to the beautiful beaches, I have been there and done that. I am also always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in the travel industry, so my readers can always expect to find the latest information on everything from hotels and resorts to tours and activities.
In my blog, I cover a wide range of topics including budget travel, luxury travel, family travel, and solo travel. I also share information on the best places to eat, drink, and shop, as well as the best outdoor activities and attractions.
When I am not traveling, you can find me in Brisbane where I call home. I love the city’s laid-back atmosphere and the great food and coffee scene. I also enjoy spending time with my friends and family, and taking my dog for long walks along the river.